100% Whole Wheat Bread – the fluffiest, softest, moistest and most tender whole wheat bread that I’ve ever tasted, thanks to the work of the bread machine 😉
– 3/4 cup (180 ml) water
– 1-3/4 cup (210 gr) whole wheat flour
– 2 Tbsp (20 gr) sugar
– 1 Tbsp (5 gr) dry milk powder
– 1/2 tsp (3 gr) salt
– 1 Tbsp (14 gr) butter
– 1 tsp (3 gr) instant yeast
– 20 gr chia seeds and 20 gr sesame seeds – toasted and cooled
* IMPORTANT NOTES
– The “cup” and tbsp, tsp are measured by the cup and spoons provided by Zojirushi, which are slightly different from the normal Cup and Tbsp, tsp.
– This recipe was adapted from the “Whole Wheat Bread” recipe in Zojirushi recipe book for bread machine. More precisely, I reduce the amount of whole wheat flour from 270 gram (in the book) to 210 gram. This might be because my whole wheat flour has quite high protein (13%) hence requires high hydration level. When I tried with 270 gram flour, the bread was a bit dry and tough. However, with 210 gram flour, the texture is very fluffy and moist. Please pay attention to this and feel free to adjust the amount of flour depending on the texture of your bread. If you think it’s too dense, moist and heavy, add some more flour. If it’s too dry, reduce the amount of flour.
– My bread machine is a Zojirushi BB-HAQ10/ BB-HAC10 (in Asia it’s HAQ10, in US it’s HAC 10). The normal procedure of the “regular setting” (that I used for this bread) is:
– 20 min: rest
– 14 – 19 min: kneading
– 64 min: first rising
– 20 min: stir down and second rising
– 45 – 50 min: stir down and third rising
– 37 – 50 min: baking
If your bread machine has another routine, the final bread may be different.
More information on my bread machine can be find here on Amazon:
or from Zojirushi Vietnam here:
Music: Redwood Trail by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://bakersfieldhelpwanted.org/meo-vat/